Are you looking for a quick way to add a new user account via command line?
Here at Your Digital Mind we have put together a quick walk through on how to utilize the command line to add a local user account. There are a few entries that you will need to update with the specific user account information.
Username = Name you want the account to be
Password = Password you want to use
- Open Command Line as Administrator
- Enter net user username password /add
If you would like to go one step further and grant this new user account local admin rights, enter net localgroup administrators username /add
To check this, navigate to local users and verify that new user account has been created and permissions assigned ( Windows 10 example below )
- How To Fix “Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error querying for the IVssWriterCallback interface” - February 16, 2021
- First Lady Of Physics To Be Honored On U.S. Postage Stamp - February 12, 2021
- Intel’s New CEO Rehiring Old CPU Architects - January 21, 2021